Prescription medications, including those used to treat pain, attention-deficit disorders, and anxiety, are being abused at a rate second only to marijuana among illicit drug users, according to national surveys.
At Recovering Champions, we have experience helping clients struggling with addiction to prescription drugs, including:
- Opioids (such as Oxycontin, Percocet, Vicodin, and Nucynta)
- Stimulants (such as Adderall and Ritalin)
- Tranquilizers (such as Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, and Ambien)
Our proven approach to prescription drug addiction treatment is personalized based on each client’s background and specific needs. Unlike other treatment programs, we focus on more than just abstinence. At Recovering Champions, we believe a successful treatment plan must address the underlying spiritual, emotional, and psychological causes of addiction.
To that end, we take a holistic, integrated approach to the disease of addiction by providing a supportive, welcoming environment to heal through customized treatments including:
- Individualized counseling with Master’s degree-licensed clinicians
- 12-step meetings and one-on-one instruction
- Group therapy, educational sessions, and art, music, and equine therapy
- Wellness activities such as yoga, meditation, kayaking, and other outdoor activities
Our integrated approach to treatment ensures each of our clients leaves our treatment program equipped with the tools they need to prevent relapse back into unfulfilling addictive behavior patterns.