LPN Case Manager
Recovering Champions, Inc . is a comprehensive treatment program specializing in substance use disorders. To give our clients the best chance of recovery, we offer a structured yet personalized approach that fosters life-changing experiences of hope and freedom.
The LPN/MA Case Manager (SA Experience)
Recovering Champions, Inc is seeking a highly motivated, energetic and personable LPN/MA Case Manager at our one of a kind Substance abuse Treatment Center on Cape Cod. We are a small, privately owned company offering holistic treatment to those affected by addiction. The successful candidate will be the first to warmly greet our new clients and their families upon arrival. Our first priority is to ensure that all feel a sense of hope, relief and comfort when they walk through our doors. Outstanding customer service skills are required! Current LPN/MA license required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Verifies client insurance coverage and prepares forms for intake interview prior to a client’s intake appointment.
- Enters all client’s medications into our EMR, verifies medication counts for accuracy, enters appropriate vitals.
- Explains med pass and other clinical related procedures.
- Refers clients demonstrating suicidal or disoriented thoughts immediately to a clinician.
- Observes and evaluates the physical and emotional status of clients and takes action where necessary.
- Prepares and administers medications and treatments, and documents in our EMR system.
- Performs all job responsibilities in accordance with prescribed safety and infection control procedures.
- Supervises collection of urinalysis samples according to standard operating procedure.
- Provide appropriate medical care
- Triage client medical issues and takes action where appropriate.
- Schedule appointments as needed.
- Develop a detailed plan of action to meet patient’s needs, set goals, and find necessary resources to meet the goals.
- Offer counseling for medically compromised clients.
- Consult with other external agencies to provide support services and resources.
- Keep comprehensive records of client’s progress throughout the process, including every call, referral, and home visit.
- Documents client status on summaries, nurses’ notes and other reports as needed in EMR
- Other duties as required by RN and/or CM supervisor
- A thorough understanding of chemical dependency and behavioral health
- Knowledge of all related computer applications
- Understanding of social services and community hospital procedures and policies
Graduate of an accredited LPN program.
Apply To This Job
To apply for this job, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with "Job Application: LPN Case Manager" as the subject line.