Will My Insurance Pay For Days I Miss From Work?
Your insurance will only cover your health benefits. But you can take advantage of programs like FMLA which will help cover work pay while you are in treatment.
How Do I Check If My Insurance Covers Addiction Treatment?
Verifying your insurance coverage doesn’t have to be difficult. You can fill out our insurance verification form or just call us directly. We will need to ask you some information on your policy so please make sure you have your insurance card available. We will then run your benefits with your provider and call you back to go over your coverage.
Can I Make Phone Calls?
All of our clients are permitted to make monitored phone calls using our in-house phones throughout the week.
What If I Forget Something?
Our staff will assist you in purchasing specific items that you may have overlooked or that would make your stay more comfortable.
Are There Any Items That I Can’t Bring?
- Products/toiletries containing alcohol
- Candy, gum, or outside food. We serve three mails daily and have snacks available throughout the day and evening.
- Computer or phones. If you require a computer or Internet access for employment, banking, or other needs, our staff is available to assist you.
- Outside linens and bedding, as well as pillows or stuffed animals. We provide all the essentials you need for your comfort.
What Should I Pack?
- Appropriate, loose-fitting clothes and sneakers for yoga and other activities
- Seasonal outerwear
- Reading material
- Unopened packs of cigarettes or electronic cigarettes in unopened packages if a smoker
What Forms Of Payment Do You Accept?
We accept most insurance as well as personal checks, credit and debit cards, and cash payments.
What Paperwork Will I Need?
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Prescription card