Can I make phone calls?
All of our clients are permitted to make daily, monitored phone calls using our in-house phones.
What if I forget something?
Our staff will assist you in purchasing specific items that you may have overlooked or that would make your stay more comfortable.
Are there any items that I can’t bring?
Yes. We ask that you do not bring:
- Products/toiletries containing alcohol
- Candy, gum, or outside food. We serve three mails daily and have snacks available throughout the day and evening.
- Computer or phones. If you require a computer or Internet access for employment, banking, or other needs, our staff is available to assist you.
- Outside linens and bedding, as well as pillows or stuffed animals. We provide all the essentials you need for your comfort.
What should I pack?
We recommend that you bring:
- Appropriate, loose-fitting clothes and sneakers for yoga and other activities
- Seasonal outerwear
- Comfortable clothing for the duration of your stay, limited to one suitcase. We have washer/dryer units available.
- Toiletries (alcohol-free and non-aerosol, please) including toothbrushes, toothpaste, hair products, deodorant, hair dryers, body wash, lotions, shaving supplies, and shower shoes or flip-flops. We ask that all items remain unopened.
- Reading material
- Unopened packs of cigarettes or electronic cigarettes in unopened packages if a smoker
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept most insurance as well as personal checks, credit and debit cards, and cash payments.
What paperwork will I need?
To be admitted into Recovering Champions for treatment, please bring:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Prescription card